Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hookin' Up

I have in my computer a number of databases, some for my family, some for families of friends, some for families of folks who've asked me to research a particular issue.

This weekend, I get to participate in linking two of the databases together as I officiate at the wedding of two thirtysomethings at Lake Tahoe. (As a former California Superior Court judge, I have that privilege. Of course, truth be told, in California just about anybody can perform a marriage ceremony if they pay a $40 fee and take an orientation course. Having been a judge just gets me out of the fee and the course!).

The weather is looking like it will cooperate and Christopher and Melissa should have a great day, assuming everybody (including the ol' judge) recalls their lines!

No comments: