Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Online Conference

Having read some of the Carnival posts about conferences, Denise at Family Matters suggested that we could put on a webinar. My first reaction was basically, "good idea," in a noncommital sort of way. But by the time I woke up at 4:15 am, the idea had passed from "good idea" to "You know, we could really do this!" Then I went and checked my e-mail and found a message from Denise. She's definitely in the "we could really do this" mode and her enthusiam fueled mine.

We could really do this! As Denise points out, there's enough talent out there to do this.

I'm in.

2 comments:

Steve Danko said...

Hi Craig,

On August 29, 2007 at 6:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time, Susan Russo Adams will present a webinar on "Search Like The Pros", discussing search strategies on Ancestry.com.

I heard Susan speak at the Southern California Genealogy Jamboree. She was great!

Dick Eastman's blog has more info on this webinar: http://blog.eogn.com/eastmans_online_genealogy/2007/08/ancestrycom-sea.html

Craig Manson said...

Steve--

Thanks. I'll try to catch it!